My name is Chuck Dennis. Customer-Focused Business Communications - Social Media, Content Creation, User Documentation, Email & Ebooks
Your business strives to engage with the people who are most likely to purchase your products or services. You know that people are more likely to do business with people they like and trust.
To gain that trust online, you're going to deliver the content your audience wants, in a format that is easy to access, at a time when it can be absored have a minute to wrap my brain around
Chuck Dennis's Background
Chuck Dennis's Experience
Senior Associate, Social Media & Customer Care at Knowledgence Associates
2001 - Present | Cambridge, MA
* Manage Social Media strategy, campaigns
* Provide customer care, marketing, and business development for new domain name registry
* Write and edit content, including customer service articles, for business newsletters; manage mailings and subscriber lists.
* Created, researched, developed, and delivered training programs for multi-national business.
* Provided customer service consultation to domain name registrar, directly advised customers on trademark-related and registration-related matters; created FAQ section for client's web site; advised client on web site usability issues
Director, Customer Support at Northern Light Technology
2000 - 2001 | Cambridge, MA
* Oversaw account set-up and maintenance for over 250 enterprise clients, including user access, content issues, and support of complex search queries.
* Acted as customer advocate during internal business and strategy discussions.
Director, Client Services at Thomson & Thomson
1985 - 1999 | Quincy, MA
* Created and managed customer service department for the start-up division NameStake.com; established global domain name registration service line, including product development, pricing, training, hiring / staffing, and execution of service
* Grew Domestic Search operation revenues from $19m to $25m in 2+ years; managed departmental budgets of over $8m; led team that reorganized department and restructured job duties
* Played leadership role in company-wide initiatives that turned a production-oriented business into a customer-focused business, expanding both the vision of the company and the capabilities of its employees.
* Led project team that redesigned and enhanced standard report format as well as created format customization capabilities for company's flagship research reports; helped introduce new format to top clients.
Manager, Domestic & International Research Operations at Compu-Mark US
1985 - 1990 | Washington, DC
Chuck Dennis's Education
The George Washington University
1977 – 1983
Activities: Editor of school's literary magazine
Haddon Twp. High School
1972 – 1977
Concentration: College Prep
Chuck Dennis's Interests & Activities
Social media, jazz & blues music, playing guitar, reading & writing